Come and help us make history; a brand new hugely exciting opportunity in an established Film Archive, Restoration & Content Studio in London, E14
This is not just "a job" — this is one of those "take it or miss it" moments.
We want you to come on this journey and help shape and drive our company forward!
The Studio Assistant will support and help the daily running of this exciting company. You need to be self-motivated, hardworking and a great team player.
- Maintaining the general appearance and organisation of the studio
- Providing a point of contact for the company on a day to day level
- Greeting clients and looking after all their requirements
- Assist with Social Media Marketing
- Collecting/delivering tapes and hard drives to/from companies
- To enter all film and tape elements onto our "Farmers Wife" system
- Work with both bike & overnight courier companies to dispatch elements all over the country
- To monitor progress of jobs and liaise with colleagues appropriately should any issues arise
- Scheduling meetings and taking minutes where neccessary
- Assisting in organising social events for clients
- To support other departments when required
- To undertake any additional tasks that may from time to time be required of you
R3Store Studios is the latest venture from Bliss Investment Partners and our international aspirations for the business are big. Our craftsmanship, cutting edge technology, the dynamic and committed stakeholders, our combined marketing expertise and a bold vision are what's going to get us there, plus your particular skills of course!
We offer: Film Prep and Ultrasonic Film Cleaning, Film Grading, Picture and Sound Restoration & much more — and are currently working on some very high profile, nationally important archival projects with major film content holders that you've definitely heard of. We just can't tell you who!
You will assist the Chief Operating Officer in the day to day running of the business, including looking after client requirements, logging and dispatching of elements, as well as supporting other departments within the business when needed.
Our Studio Assistant is a new position and we want someone who can come in and make the job their own. This is your chance to get your foot in the door of one of the most respected Restoration facilities!
You'll need to be extremely organised and hardworking, show good initiative and motivation.
You'll need exceptional communication skills through email, telephone and in person! A high level of computer skills in PC and MAC.
You'll need to be able to react quickly and work effectively under pressure.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please forward your CV and a decent "sell" as to why we need to see you.
Please send your covering letter and CV to Jo Griffin, COO — email@example.com — before 4th October 2017.